...goodbye to a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...goodbye to a friend

It is with great sadness to let you all know that our Linda Turner has passed away this week.....Linda's user name was Lincslady....

Thought some of you would like to know.

Miss you Linda x

Re: ...goodbye to a friend

Thanks CL.

Linda was a kind and caring person and my condolences go out to all her family, and close friends in these forums.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Our Community suffers a great loss with the passing of a dearly beloved Member as was our Lady Linda .......

I am moved, and can only offer heartfelt condolences to her beloved and all those that knew her, and am personally privileged to have been called a friend by this woman who inspired me to excel, to be patient (with myself and with others), to never settle for less, and who never let me forget to deal with "sideways scroll."

She will be sorely missed, and can never be forgotten.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Our world is less, with the loss of dear Linda..
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Love you Linda girl, you've been so sorely missed and always will be. It breaks my heart my friend and always will. I'll always remember those very special times we spent together as the designing crew . remodelling everyones site .. and we loved it, and you were great!!!. ya Linda .. and the piano bar, well that rocked and was great time spent with you ..and well, you always had me smiling and always will girl, with tears 4U, love you 4ever, may you rest in peace ... always ..The candle on this page is as beautiful as you.
          (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks CL for letting us know.

My prayers and condolences to all of Linda's family and friends. Everyone she touched in life, no matter how briefly is blessed with having known her.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

The loss of such a good friend to this forum and many of us old timers here in the retirement home, has come as a great shock and i am shaw that i speak for all off us here and those who are not. that we send are condolences to linda's family and friends.
              i was once told the good ones live on in your hearts and minds. this is true of our dear friend Linda. may you rest in Peace.

Comment

In the time I've known Linda here on the forum she was a kind and good friend to us all....she will always be missed.

My heartfelt condolences go to all her family and friends.....

For ever in our Minds and our Hearts she will always be remenbered..... may Her Soul Rest In Peace.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

I still remember those nights working on her site, trying to acheive things that looked impossible...

Me, and all of us here, will miss you Linda... Have a beautiful journey.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So sorry to hear the sad news, my condolences go out to all her family & friends.
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

She was a wonderful person, beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. She helped me so much with one of my sites in the early days.. Always showing us folks...No sideward scrolls... She will be missed in at Voda, of that I'm sure.

God Bless You and Hold You and Your Family Tight.
                      Sharon Chajin

Comment

You will be missed Linda. Was ace to have you as part of the voda family. Will miss you around. Prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

My heartfelt condolences go to all her family and friends.
                          May God will always be with her.

Comment

So sad to hear of the loss of our lovely Linda. We mourn with all who loved her.
                            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Very sad....She was a lovely person.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                              X