Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Issue...

Hi,

Apologies in advance for this simple question! Each time I publish a page in BV and then search for it through google I get the following text above and below Google's text boxes:

ABOVE:
    Index of / (my URL name)

BELOW:
    Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at principalwellbeing.com Port 80

Also, after each publication it seems to publish ALL of the individual files on that page (such as menu buttons/jpegs/etc...)

Please tell me what I'm Not doing correct here?? In this way, How do I get Google to show the information (that I want viewers to see) in the text boxes on their SE? Simple Stuff....I know!!!!

Cheers
    principalwellbeing.com

Re: Publishing Issue...

Here's one thing that's often the source of the problem: Your main page may be named incorrectly. Open you home page in BV and make sure it's named "index". No quote marks of course, no extension and all lowercase. Save that page and publish it. Now when you go to principalwellbeing.com on your browser it should open that page correctly.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: Publishing Issue...

Thanks! Will give that a go.

Comment

Working...
      X