Loading BlueVoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading BlueVoda

I have been trying to resolve this for 4 days.

Having been able successfully to load BlueVoda for 6 weeks as i build my site, and having bought the hosting package, and so far being weel pleased with everything, suddenly on the last weekend BlusVoda will not load .

On clicking on the icon on the desktop, instaed of loading I not get a window which show on the top blue line "AffiliSys-BlueVoda"

In the clear bow I get a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and the words "Failed to open document"

I have tried to load anothe B-V on top of existing: uninstalled the whole thing and re-installed from original downlaod and other downloads under different names to no avail.

I have loaded onto a different computer and it nworks , but my files are on the first computer.

There seems to be a conflict on my original computer between BlueVoda and the computer.

I really need to get this to work againg on the first computer.

Please advise!!!! Please have someone call me and walk me through this on 540 736 8279

Roger Frost

Chesapeakebareboats.com

Customer ID 28957

PS My other threads have apparently been deleted!!!!

Re: Loading BlueVoda

For now, I would advice you to upload your files from the computer that doesn't work (through BlueFTP or File Manager in cPanel) to the one that works so that you can pick up where you left off.

Quick question...and you may have said this in your post. Has BV ever worked on this computer that it's not working on right now?
    HalaalPages.com
    FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Re: Loading BlueVoda

This solution worked thanks to the support team:

Originally posted by rfrost
      Here's what the support guys told me to do when they responded to my ticket - and it WORKED!!!!!

In windows go to start, select run, then type regedit. Expand
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER then expand software and remove all instances
      of BlueVoda. Next run the below program:

www.ccleaner.com

Then download bluevoda again and install:

www.bluevoda.com/setup.exe

Thank you,

Hank
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum