Ernie Knoesen-hifinance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernie Knoesen-hifinance

Hello, all my potential friends and associates out there!! I am new on the site--going to build my own ecommerce website and have VodaHost, host it for me.
    I am a total novice --but with a bit of motivation from all you lovely people--I shall succeed!!

Note : I am a South African---Southern Tips of Africa--where the lions; cheethas, elephants and jackals, still roam in the wild.

Kind regards,

Ernie.

Re: Ernie Knoesen-hifinance

Welcome to the land of voda Ernie. There are a number of vodaliens from south africa here so you sure will fit in I am sure they also will introduce themselves to you.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi Ernie,

As one fellow South African to another Welcome to Vodaland enjoy and have fun.....

There are a lot of friedly and clever people her on the forum....don't be shy to post questions....there is always someone willing to help.

Once again "Baie Welkom"

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Welcome Ernie, you'll do fine here.... best of luck to you!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi Ernie, You will do great here. I have found so much information from the many generous members and had quite a few chuckles as well. Many of us were and are complete novices (I still think I am when I read some of the posts and I am resisting ftp, html and php thanks to Blue Voda) I decided to come here because of the excellent bite sized tutorials and this forum.
          Welcome and enjoy
          Sandra

Comment

Working...
          X