Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem re-publishing revamped Site

Hi All
    I recently revamped one of my sites and published, using .php extension. But on checking, I could only see the previous version of the site, even though BV successfully published the new site. I then re-typed the domain, adding /index.php. This brought up the new site. Meanwhile every link in the new site is working perfectly. At the same time, the old site and its links are also working perfectly. It's like having two different sites on one directory.

I have tried to clear cache several times - both by hitting F5 and via my browser tools, but these did not seem to work.
    The old one is here: attractyourman.info, [ or attractyourman.info/index.html] and the second is here: attractyourman.info/index.php. I used (and have been using) Navaldesign's idea of including components to a website via "php-include" and it has been working exceptionally well. That's how I came about the .php extension.

I am therefore confused as to what is wrong.

Help please.
    Bless

Re: Problem re-publishing revamped Site

Nothing is wrong and both versions are there... you need to go into cpanel - file manager and remove the index.html at the very least and the new site will show up as you wish.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Problem re-publishing revamped Site

Thanks Karen. I've got it sorted now. I decided to remove the domain completely and re-added it to the system. Though it took so many other items with it, at least I did not have to contend with some unrequired residue.
      Thanks again

Bless

Comment

Working...
      X