File Upload box doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Upload box doesn't work

I have tried to make it possible for people to submit files to me by including a File Upload box on my webpage: www.solarispicturesltd.com/editor.html.

But when I test it, I instead get an email that tells me where the file is on their PC.

I could not find instructions on your website telling me how to set up File Upload, so I do not know if this is my fault or a glitch with your server.

Could you explain how to fix it and tell me where to find such information in future?

Thank you.

Re: File Upload box doesn't work

Originally posted by Dominic
    I have tried to make it possible for people to submit files to me by including a File Upload box on my webpage: www.solarispicturesltd.com/editor.html.

But when I test it, I instead get an email that tells me where the file is on their PC.

I could not find instructions on your website telling me how to set up File Upload, so I do not know if this is my fault or a glitch with your server.

Could you explain how to fix it and tell me where to find such information in future?

Thank you.
    The file upload feature will not work if the action is set in mailto: or if you use the simple script provided in the tutorials. Indeed the upload fiels only contains the file name in your visitor's computer. It requires some more in depth scripting, which will do the uploading of the file on your site and send you, among the rest of the form info, the link that you must click in order to download it.. Have a look at:

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...mation-me.html post #12

and also at

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post11943 post #3
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X