New template question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New template question

Hi folks, I have bought a template from the soholaunch website, which I am really pleased with. The problem is is that when I go to the more information page or the checkout page it does not show the header that is on all the other pages. Can somebody explain why that is happening and how I could right it please?

Also I have no back button on the website, and when you click on more information on the front page that too does not have a back button, not sure how I can go about getting that.

Thanks in advance

Jan

Re: New template problem

You need to refer to the documentation that came with your template, and to the Support offered by that website - sorry!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: New template question

Originally posted by j&p04 View Post
      Hi folks, I have bought a template from the soholaunch website, which I am really pleased with. The problem is is that when I go to the more information page or the checkout page it does not show the header that is on all the other pages. Can somebody explain why that is happening and how I could right it please?

Also I have no back button on the website, and when you click on more information on the front page that too does not have a back button, not sure how I can go about getting that.

Thanks in advance

Jan
      You need to contact the template developer to remedy this...as the cart is not reading the template fields.

Almost NONE of the site have a back button scripted in as this is a java script. Thats why you have the options of different vertical and top menus available in soho launch.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X