Auto Responders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Responders

I just checked Horde and there were 1579 mesages in there that could not be delivered. They looked like all my auto responder messages. They said that there was no recipreient email address. I put them in the trash bin and now cannot see what they said. Is there a correct way to set up the autoresponder?

Re: Auto Responders

Please review cPanel Tutorial #7 here, or the Video Tutorial in your cPanel on the actual "Autoresponder Setup" page (click the icon in your cPanel).

You can't miss the Tutorials ..... they are strategically placed wherever you need them to be! You just have to use them ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The problem is that I am getting the folowing message
      A message that you sent contained no recipient addresses, and therefore no delivery could be attempted
      The form contains an email address and I cannot find anywhere in all the tutorials that I have read or in the c-panel that enables me to correct the problem.

Comment

I've found most of my undeliverable emails have gone to 'junk address' of people trying to sell my stuff or occasionally exchange links. Some have sent the same email to all my address - 4 or which have auto-responders listed on them. As they often want to click links or similar the address from which the email was supposed to be sent from can't receive mail.
        www.dinkdy.info
        www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
        www.thegemlovers.com
        www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Originally posted by larthestar View Post
          The problem is that I am getting the folowing message
          A message that you sent contained no recipient addresses, and therefore no delivery could be attempted
          The form contains an email address and I cannot find anywhere in all the tutorials that I have read or in the c-panel that enables me to correct the problem.
          Hi,

Goto to cPanel and select "Mail". You can configure your autoresponders and redirect mails to where ever you want including a "Black Hole" where they will be lost forever.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X