Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

Hi, my website is www.africapaintsgroup.co.za. On the about us and contact us pages there should be two different pictures(next to the logo). When published they are both the same. On the about us page it should be paint pots, not a telephone. Why does that happen?

Thanks so much

Marlize

Re: Pictures

Re-open your About Us page in Blue Voda, and after you are sure it is the way you wish to to be, simply re-publish it to overwrite your old page currently presenting (does not harm to your pages or site).

or

Make sure there are no hidden "layers" to your page .... if on your page in BV you see the picture you wish, be sure you right-click on it > Bring To Front. Also, if you have a transparent GIF over your header area, you will need to Bring To Front this GIF as well (Key is to have yor picture on top of any layer that may prevent it from properly displaying).

If, on the other hand, your custom image was never copied to this page, simply:
    1) open a page that has the paint pots on them as you wish them all to be;
    2) highlight the paint pot image using the COPY icon (left of center along top BV toolbar -- looks like a clipboard);
    3) then advance to the About Us page;
    4) and then click on the PASTE icon (just right of the COPY icon).
    This will copy the image in exactly the same position as on the original page, without any adjustment needed!

Save, and Publish the "new" About Us page.

Refresh your browser a few times if the new page version does not immediately re-load in your browser.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi, I went to the about us page, I moved to front, saved and published. The about us page is perfect, but the contact us page has got the paint pot picture now.

Comment

So are you saying it works now?

If not try to clear your cache as your browser may be retrieving old information as you type in your url.

If you dont know how to do this just ask.

-DM

Comment

I'm saying that the two pages always display the same picture. If I publish the contact us page, they both display the telephone. If I publish the about us page they both display the paint pots. And it should be different pictures.

I don't know how to clear my cache. Please let met know.
          Thanx

Comment

Working...
          X