Can I Begin Soho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Begin Soho?

I have several domains registered through StoresOnline and I have registered a domain transfer account through VodaHost. I am having quite a bit of difficulty getting the former to release the unlock codes so I can transfer the domain name. Can I begin work on my Soholaunch powered website before I get the domain name released to me or am I stuck in limbo until they do?

Re: Can I Begin Soho?

As long as you actually have an active VodaHost hosting account, you can load Soholuanch and begin configuring it as you desire.

Simply enter the name of the domain that you want to associate with your account as Primary (even though it is not yet transferred, or "pointed" via DNS entry changes), as the Soholaunch Admin Panel is web-based, meaning you access it directly online without having to "publish" anything or depend on a domain-specific access protocol: you can access the Directory it was installed into, rather than need to follow the domain.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Can I Begin Soho?

Actually.. you have to have a DOMAIN for soholaunch otherwise when you type it in you cant find as the domains reside on another server.

You can access it temporarily in a couple of ways..

Or by using your temporary url /sohoadmin found in your welcome packet. Im not sure your databases will all work correctly as they are configured to SHOW to the domain, so even tho you are adding you may not be able to preview. You can set up your templates and information pages etc tho

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X