Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already hosting with voda but need to change domain name

Hi

I have just started hosting with voda host but have found out there is a problem with me using the domain name I have chosen, and need to change it. Is this possible or do I need to pay for another whole year? The organisation is a charitable one and I am hoping I can swtich without too much expense...

Many thanks in advance

Re: Already hosting with voda but need to change domain name

Originally posted by becdem View Post
    Hi

I have just started hosting with voda host but have found out there is a problem with me using the domain name I have chosen, and need to change it. Is this possible or do I need to pay for another whole year? The organisation is a charitable one and I am hoping I can swtich without too much expense...

Many thanks in advance
    No, just put a support ticket in telling them of the situation and they will help sort this for you. The only thing you will need to pay for is a new domain name, but your account can remain the same.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

That's great news... thanks for your help (again!)!

Comment

No Worries
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X