Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to send a one time only link!

Hi all,
    I noticed from a previous thread that someone asked on how to send an one time only link to an ebook they sold but I could not find the answer.
    I sell Ebooks as well and if someone purchased one from me I would send them the link to the purchase via email, including the user name and password to access it.
    I have password encrypted all my pdf books as to ensure that they are not copied, but what would stop someone just forwarding the link to a friend?
    Would I need to regularly change the passwords so to stop someone forwarding the link to friend who could potentially get my Ebooks for free?
    Kind regards
    Colin (cookieboy690)

Re: How to send a one time only link!

Originally posted by cookieboy690 View Post
    Hi all,
    I noticed from a previous thread that someone asked on how to send an one time only link to an ebook they sold but I could not find the answer.
    I sell Ebooks as well and if someone purchased one from me I would send them the link to the purchase via email, including the user name and password to access it.
    I have password encrypted all my pdf books as to ensure that they are not copied, but what would stop someone just forwarding the link to a friend?
    Would I need to regularly change the passwords so to stop someone forwarding the link to friend who could potentially get my Ebooks for free?
    Kind regards
    Colin (cookieboy690)
    Colin,

I found this, not sure if it will be any good to you? I have never used it, so it's not a recommendation, just thought it might help.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: How to send a one time only link!

Thanks for the info Ramsey I'll keep that in mind. I'll just wait a little while to see if anyone else may have any suggestions but once again thanks!!

Colin

Comment

Working...
      X