How Do You Add Header Tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Add Header Tags?

I use this web site as a web page analyser. http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/web...analyser.shtml and if you use bluevoda for your web site, then the following message will come up.

"None of the words in your target phrase appear in header text"

along with any other mistakes that your website may have for search engine optimization. Header text refers to the header tag which, from what I have read, is VERY CRITCAL to search engine rankings. I have fixed all of my other problems fine, but I can't find a way to add header tags in my web pages. A helpful reply ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Janet Knollenberg

Re: How Do You Add Header Tags?

Piece of junk...It said the same thing for VodaHost.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by fearus123
      I use this web site as a web page analyser. http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/web...analyser.shtml and if you use bluevoda for your web site, then the following message will come up.

"None of the words in your target phrase appear in header text"

along with any other mistakes that your website may have for search engine optimization. Header text refers to the header tag which, from what I have read, is VERY CRITCAL to search engine rankings. I have fixed all of my other problems fine, but I can't find a way to add header tags in my web pages. A helpful reply ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Janet Knollenberg
      Please have a look at: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...6-headers.html

Post #9. It's all explained there
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No, it is not all explained there, and the header tag IS important to search engines. My question was "how do you add header tags in bluevoda?" and still, no answer. I even veiwed that same post and i don't understand how you don't get the question. Is it even possible? is that why you won't give an answer? Just answer this question!!!!

Is it possible to add header tags in bluvoda? If so, how?

Comment

Originally posted by fearus123
          No, it is not all explained there, and the header tag IS important to search engines. My question was "how do you add header tags in bluevoda?" and still, no answer. I even veiwed that same post and i don't understand how you don't get the question. Is it even possible? is that why you won't give an answer? Just answer this question!!!!

Is it possible to add header tags in bluvoda? If so, how?
          Obviously we don't get the question because we are stupid. Well, if you insist:

headers are text formatting tags - even if you don't think so.

Just copy the following code in notepad, save it as html page and see the results:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
          <HTML>
          <HEAD>
          <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
          </HEAD>
          <BODY>
          <h1> title 1 </h1>
          <h2> title 2 </h2>
          <h3> title 3 </h3>
          <h4> title 4 </h4>
          <h5> title 5 </h5>
          <h6> title 6 </h6>

</BODY>
          </HTML>

Here are your headers. And here is what you get with this code:

title 1

title 2

title3

title4

title5

title 6

Headers can very easily be added in BV: just copy the <hi> ....text..</hi> directly in the "Inside body" tag in Page html.

But only you know what to do with them ...... If you find some use for them, please let me know. Please also let me know if you find any <h1> header in Microsoft's homepage ...
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X