menu bar and links do not show on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu bar and links do not show on website

I have difficulty publishing the sliding menu bar on my page and the links. They do not show on the webpage inspite of my trying many times.
    I think I have not left out any step or deleted anything important while trying to publish pages. May I ask for help?

letusreadtogether.com

Re: menu bar and links do not show on website

Hi, it appears to be on your page in the code. Try right clicking on the menu bar in BV & bring to front. Save & re-publish. Might do the trick.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by prisciread View Post
      I have difficulty publishing the sliding menu bar on my page and the links. They do not show on the webpage inspite of my trying many times.
      I think I have not left out any step or deleted anything important while trying to publish pages. May I ask for help?

letusreadtogether.com
      Hello Chris,
      Thanks for your reply.
      I tried moving it to the front in the menu bar. It still shows as an untitled page and the sliding menu bar and links are not visible though they still work in the preview.
      Thank you for your help,
      Regards,
      letusreadtogether.com

Comment

Strange one & cant see what the problem is. The code seems to be there for the menus but the menu is just not showing. This is happening on all your pages, which is even more unusual. Hopefully this bump will give up some more ideas from other members.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I just imported http://letusreadtogether.com/ into BV stripped it back but there appears to be no menu or links.

Have you tried re-inserting the sliding menu and links and republishing?

Darren
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

letusreadtogether.com
            Thanks for all the encouragement.
            The menu bar shows now. I moved it to the front, placed it elsewhere, tweaked the background, changed the color instead of the transparent option, checked the links and now it works even though I'm not sure what did it.
            I must be the slowest at this. Nearly a year and I have two pages under construction to show!
            Special thanks to Chris and Darren C.
            Regards

Comment

Nice one - I can see your menu now.

Good luck with the rest of your build

Darren
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
              X