ad banner rotater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ad banner rotater

when i downloaded 10.2 on page 12 of the pdf, it shows that i can control the pages of my ad banner by setting the transition time to 0

I did that on my 'image properties' screen, however i dont have the other tabs to set the options to 'click'

am i using the wrong type of element?

www.ridentherockies.com

Re: ad banner rotater

if i remember correctly you have to have 9 pictures and all have to be the same size before you load to the rotator. for example, your home page picture is 299 x 556 then you load the 9 pictures in and set the time you want each picture to be up on the screen. Another way to do this is to use animation, make a movie with transitions or use flash with transitions.
    animation example is:
    www.patsmelkoff.com - pictures on the right are created through animation
    www.videopostcards.info/mulligans.html - this is created by making a movie - you should have the movie maker on your hard drive. if you work at it all you have to do is add sound and transitions.
    www.videopostcards.info/beallhome.html - this was converted into flash file.
    I would be happy to help you achieve your goals if you want to call me or you can have some fun in trying to do this yourself. your choice.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: ad banner rotater

Hi, can you please tell me from WHERE you downloaded 10.2 in pdf?
      thanks
      Nadia

Comment

Working...
      X