add-on domain ------ Help :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add-on domain ------ Help :-)

I have problems with with adding a new domain into my hosting.
    1) I purchased hosting + domain "bapp-int.com" recently.
    2) I wanted to add a new domain "sbt-int" to my hosting at Voda and after checking tutorials I used "Addon Domains" function.
    3) Then created folder "sbt-int.com" in my public folder and put the presentation inside ... and ... to my surprise ... my web presentation can be reached at the address "sbt-int.bapp-int.com" ------ cool web address )), but I expected www.sbt-int.com
    Please advise me, what shall I do to get that goal!
    Thanks!!!!!

Re: add-on domain ------ Help

When you add an addon domain, a SUBdomain is also automatically created in your account, with the same name.

This is why you can see sbt-int.bapp-int.com

However, this is only one of the necessary steps to create a addon domain.
    The second one is to enter your new domain contril panel (NOT the account cp, the domain name cp), which is (in this case) with VH (in your Vodahost Billing Services) and CHANGE the Domain Name Servers (DNS) from the default ones that are automatically assigned when you purchase a domain name, to the actual ones of your account. If you have purchased the domain name from VodaHost Domains, please watch http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X