Re: Publishing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Publishing problems

I have created my site using frontpage,and I publisheshed successfully but I noticed some thing will be hard for me,I tried to install soholaunch.The soholaunch has stop it's installation and error occured ''you can't install soholaunch in the same directory please delete files manually and try again'' I deleted some files manually and tried again and soholaunch was successfully installed,I tried to use soho but I didn't appreciate it.I looked at Blue Voda and have love it .So the problem is this I have publish my site using BV and was successfully published but the site seen is the first I published with frontpage. Can you reset my account as first time I purchased hosting account,please tell me step by step
    webmaster
    http://www.faithfullart.com
    An art of wonder.sigpic

Re: Publishing problems

Well of course you are going to get errors. Soholaunch is a stand alone builder.. you cant mix and match it with any other builder. It also needs to be installed into its OWN directory.

Please read the stickies at the top of this forum for how to install soholaunch. They will give you a STEP BY STEP

you will probably need to put in a support ticket to have your account reset. We cant do it here on the forum.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X