Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erro verification failed

Hello,

Not sure if this is a duplicate thread. I have an open ticket on this..., but if you have any suggestions on how to fix this I would be happy. I am having a problem with my email on VodaHost from either of the accounts which I have on my domain. Also, the sent box appears to be be gone.

Have you seen the below before? Do you know how to fix it. The email was working for the last few months with no problems.

There was an error sending your message: Failed to add recipient: xxxxxx******.com [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 550, response: Verification failed for <xxxxx@xxxxx.com> No Such User Here Sender verify failed)]

Thanks,
    -Rita
    EcoFriendlyOrganicBabyClothing.com

Re: Erro verification failed

Rita

Is this in your cpanel or on outlook? If its in cpanel we cant really help you here.. but.. i would delete the accounts and then recreate them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen,
      It happens when trying to go through the domainname/webmail. It also happens when going directly from the cpanel to webmail.

Do you know what happened to my folders such as "Sent" and "Trash". The rest are still there?

-Rita

Comment

Originally posted by ritarobi_cwo View Post
        Karen,
        It happens when trying to go through the domainname/webmail. It also happens when going directly from the cpanel to webmail.

Do you know what happened to my folders such as "Sent" and "Trash". The rest are still there?

-Rita

Also, is there a way for me to create the missing folders to see if that is the problem?

-Rita

Comment

No.. the only way I know Rita is to delete the accounts totally and then remake them. If that doesnt do it... refresh the support ticket.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Okay, I will try that to see what happens. Is there a way to back up emails which I want to save.

-Rita

Comment

Working...
            X