ALT tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALT tags

where do you add the image ALT tags? is it within page html? and if so which one?

many thanks in advance
    Deano
    www.nativeskins.co.uk

Re: ALT tags

Originally posted by dean023
    where do you add the image ALT tags? is it within page html? and if so which one?

many thanks in advance
    Deano
    You add it directly in BV. After placing the image in your page, double click it and in the popup type the alt(ernative text) in the field "Alternate Text"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

every day a school day!
      you learn so much on here ! I think i should have asked that question a LONG time ago!
      www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dean023
        every day a school day!
        you learn so much on here ! I think i should have asked that question a LONG time ago!
        Now you are a senior member
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes, I feel i'm getting greyer by the minute!

many thanks
          www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X