How to redirect to voda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to redirect to voda?

I own a domain from go ***** for another 3 years and I have business cards and information packets out in the world with my old domain name on them. I'd like to know how to have it so when the go to

www.linked-forever.com (go ***** site) it automatically redirects to
    www.linkedforeverphotography.com (voda site)

I'm completely computer illiterate so, if you could just tell me exactly what to type that'd be great. I have no idea about phps and htaccesses and 301s and such. After all the investigating I've done online I'm still just as confused.

Thanks!!!
    Meghan

Re: How to redirect to voda?

You will need to access your domain via their Customer Control Panel and find their Domain Manager section .... you can then enter a custom domain setting, in this case a "Re-direct" where you will enter the URL where you wish this domain to re-direct all traffic (linkedforeverphotography.com).

To re-direct your domain at GD, you will log into MY ACCOUNT > MY DOMAINS > DOMAIN MANAGER > FOWARDING

To log into your Account at GD, you will need to use the User Name/Account ID and the Password that was issued. If you cannot find it or have no means to recall it, you will need to ask GD Support for either tyhe account number or email and the PIN (or the last four digits of the credit card you used last with them).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X