Hi everyone! Template Issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone! Template Issue!

I created 2 different templates and deleted one of them that I wasn't going to use. Any how now when I go and view the template in the browser preview it brings up the one I deleted. I am so baffled at this, it is making me upset. I don't want to start over on all of my pages that I created. This seemed to happen when I put a inline frame into my template that I deleted. When I am working on my pages with the correct template I can see them just fine, but like I said it changes when I preview the template I am using.

I hope someone can understand what I am talking about. Please help, I need to find out what I am doing wrong.

P.S. When I put the inline frame it says my browser doen't support frames.

Thank You,

Shirley

Re: Hi everyone! Template Issue!

Your browser is caching, click here. The text about your browser not being compatible when inserting an iframe doesn't pertain to you, it's designed for the end user who's browser doesn't support frames.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      Your browser is caching, click here. The text about your browser not being compatible when inserting an iframe doesn't pertain to you, it's designed for the end user who's browser doesn't support frames.
      Thank You racefan but no go! I tried everything that I was told to do and nothing changes. The other template still takes over the new template in preview that comes up untitled, I can't seem to get rid of it. Could it be that my site isn't published yet on bluevoda? I hope not. I have been trying to get this site built so I can join. Help!

Thank You,

Shirley

Comment

Hello Everybody,
        Can i get some web design templates from you! or can i get online classes for web designing.

Comment

Working...
        X