Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have slow internet

Please!
    I get the basics of html but when i try to add links to other html documents I keep getting the message " unable to connect ..." . My other problem is that when I try to add columns I keep getting the same message. When I try to add my own images I keep getting the box with red cross. I carefully complete the image source but to no avail and yes i have transferred the relevant pics to the documents file i am sourcing from. I am a very patient person but this is making me a bit !!!!!!
    Any help truly appreciated ( juliablanche@orange.nl )

Re: some help to develop my website.

Originally posted by Julia Blanche View Post
    Please!
    I get the basics of html but when i try to add links to other html documents I keep getting the message " unable to connect ..." . My other problem is that when I try to add columns I keep getting the same message. When I try to add my own images I keep getting the box with red cross. I carefully complete the image source but to no avail and yes i have transferred the relevant pics to the documents file i am sourcing from. I am a very patient person but this is making me a bit !!!!!!
    Any help truly appreciated ( juliablanche@orange.nl )
    Versa godt, Julia! Hvoordan snukke til?
    It is merely a connection issue: you are not properly connecting at the minimum speed and with enough stability to assure a good session for files to transfer with integrity.

You may be forced to publish pages multiple times until the server loads each item individually with enough file integrity for it to properly present on your site ..... but in the meantime also, I would try to get with your Nederland internet provider to troubleshoot the connection quality to avoid these issues in the future and not just when publishing!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X