Form Verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Verification

How to add verification code to submit form? Is there a easy way to do it? Soholauch plugin cost too much and what's worst each single plugins are sold individually.

Re: Form Verification

Do you mean Captcha? Where do you want the form to be? You can build a form in BV using ABVFB, and just link it off your navigation and send the form back to the soho page?

Can you further explain what it is that you want?

I dont think the soho plugins cost too much at all considering the work some of them are to develop, and considering you get SOHO free and didnt have to buy it.. But .. thats the cost of doing biz i guess.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      Do you mean Captcha? Where do you want the form to be? You can build a form in BV using ABVFB, and just link it off your navigation and send the form back to the soho page?
      Yup, How can I add Captcha on it??

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      I dont think the soho plugins cost too much at all considering the work some of them are to develop, and considering you get SOHO free and didnt have to buy it.. But .. thats the cost of doing biz i guess.
      It cost too much because every plugins and templates are sold separately. What I'm trying to say is it could be a lot cheaper if they are selling it by set

Comment

Well.. the problem is different sellers.. its not all the same people. Some do mods, some do shopping cart, some do templates, some do shipping... So its impossible to SET it.

Ask them in the soho forum.. as id have to investigate it myself step by step.. and youd have to modify numerous files..and im not gonna sit here to figure it out when someone else has already done it im sure.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X