Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the New Guy!!!

Hey Everyone,
    My name is CliffShep and I just wanted to say "Hi" to anyone out there that is paying attention. I am new to all of this so please bear with me until I learn a little bit better.

I learn pretty quickly but just take it easy on me for now.
    I have no experience with programming or any of that awesome stuff that you guys and gals do but I am very willing to learn.
    I actually need to learn this because I am a single dad and I want a better future for my kids.

With that being said, I know how forums work or at least the reputation of them so I expect to be called NOOB and stuff like that, don't worry, I am an ex Army Ranger and a combat veteran, I can take insults with a huge smile. "Sticks and Stones.......Names Will never Hurt Me" Get the point?

What I am asking for is, is that anyone with some knowledge and expertise in a field that I am having a hard time studying or learning be cool enough to give me a helping hand in understanding it better. That's all. I am looking to meet some quality people here and in return I offer the same.
    I will help anybody in any way that I can.

Well, I guess that's it for now, if you want to know more about me just ask. I'm a really laid back guy, and yes, you can bust on me because I am a NOOB, I like having a good time and getting my balls busted. I'm Italian, it's a way of life for me.
    Take Care Everyone,
    CliffShep
Working...
X