X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Domain Name

Hi,
    A quick question if I may.
    I have a free blog at Blogger www.cashblog-n.com (set up to see if I would enjoy blogging-and I do), I would like to delete that blog and use that domain name on a new hosted blog at BV.
    Is this doable, do you foresee any problems, and what would be the easiest way to accomplish this?
    Thanks for your expertise,
    Jerry

Re: Moving Domain Name

Change the DNS entry wherever your preferred domain is currently registered so it "points" to your VodaHost personal hosting account (where you will need to manually install your new Wordpress blog, right?). These DNS Tutorials show you how to do just that >> http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm

If you own the domain, you may wish to simply transfer it to VodaHost for free when you purchase your hosting package. This commonly makes it easier to manage/renew/administrate all of your online interests in one convenient place.

* Just be sure to select free domain transfer when ordering, and if your enter freedomain in the Coupon box in the Order Form, you are entitled to an additional domain name at no charge! What could be better? You can have your WP Blog and a domain reserved for a website too!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Again thanks for your expertise Vasili,
      Jerry

Comment

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...