Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colours & Shapes mixed

Hiya,

I have tried to add a new page to my website called links. In order to this I have added a menu button on my index page and I have added the page called links. For some reason all of the colours and shapes are mixed on the all of my pages all of a sudden. (I have added the page in the same way I added all my other pages).
    For example: the blue shape on the top with the marquee in it is supposed to be from one end to another and now it leaves about 1.5cm open.
    The box that contains the title: blue bird homes 'who doesnt...' has a line around it and a different colour as to what it was in BlueVoda.
    Is there any way I can sort this problem? I have tried publishing several times but the page I publish is not the same as the page I see in Blue Voda.
    What might I have done wrong, or is there any way I can get back my internetsite to what it was before I published this new page?
    I understand this might be a bit confusing, but I dont know how else to explain. Can some one please have a look for me?

Thanks for your help
    Ozer

Blue Bird Homes
    "Who doesn't want to live in a sunny place"

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Re: Colours & Shapes mixed

The page looks ok to me. Your menu bars have some lines on them. But
    other than that it looks ok. Where is the problem?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

:) It is very difficult to explain, but it looks different than what it does on Blue Voda. I am trying to figure out which ones are wrong from the ftp manager. For example: the shape with BLUE BIRD HOMES in it is saved as bv01024 which looks same (only bigger) as the menu button, but it is supposed to be plain blue (when I open it in Blue Voda). I think it has automaticly saved the shapes under same names or something. Is there any way I can show you what it looks like on Blue Voda?
      Sorry I cant explain it any better.
      Ozer

Blue Bird Homes

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mavi Kus
        :) It is very difficult to explain, but it looks different than what it does on Blue Voda. I am trying to figure out which ones are wrong from the ftp manager. For example: the shape with BLUE BIRD HOMES in it is saved as bv01024 which looks same (only bigger) as the menu button, but it is supposed to be plain blue (when I open it in Blue Voda). I think it has automaticly saved the shapes under same names or something. Is there any way I can show you what it looks like on Blue Voda?
        Sorry I cant explain it any better.
        Yes this happens sometimes. Re-publish the pages that have the problem
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well that is the problem, I have tried publishing it again...but no luck. And the thing is, all pages have changed, not only the 2 pages which I published today: index and links.
          I have checked and it seems the shapes are stored under the same name. Only problem is I dont know how I can save a shape myself (I mean I just save all of the page in BV.)
          Maybe it would help if I would just empty my public.html folder and publish everything again?
          Thanks for your help.

Mandeley
          Ozer

Blue Bird Homes

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

I have just trown everything off, now published my index which is fine. Perhaps its clear now what I meant with diff shapes. I ll try publishing it all again, see what happens. Tnx Mandeley
            Ozer

Blue Bird Homes

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

I have just trown everything off, now published my index which is fine. Perhaps its clear now what I meant with diff shapes. I ll try publishing it all again, see what happens. Tnx Mandeley
              Remember to clean your browsers cache by pressing F5 some times. Otherwise the page might be wrigth but you can't see it.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, well that didnt work...it was fine untill I put on one more new page...But I did make a back up before I put that page. Could you tell me how I can retrieve a back up cos it sais only adminstrator can do it. Tnx mandeley
                Ozer

Blue Bird Homes

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

Ok, well that didnt work...it was fine untill I put on one more new page...But I did make a back up before I put that page. Could you tell me how I can retrieve a back up cos it sais only adminstrator can do it. Tnx mandeley
                  You must submit a support ticket.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X