Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .com.au domain hosting and oscommerce cart

Hi:

Is there any chances that Voda can host a domain " .com.au" .
    I cannot see it in the list of domains that can be transfered but just to be sure can you tell me?

The problem is I already have a web page www.martasvinyard.com.au and I wanted to add ecommerce building everything up from scratch with blue voda but preserving the domain for obvious reasons.

Also what are the chances to have a cart able to deal with different charges according to states (in Australia) and weights. Paypay does not offer such capabilities and the only one that seems able is oscommerce.
    Can I use an oscommerce cart (as with PayPal) and integrate it into blueVoda?

Regards

Guillermo

Re: .com.au domain hosting and oscommerce cart

No on the "domains," as the list you saw is all VodaHost presently sells and supports.

If you already have a domain, you need only purchase hosting with VodaHost, and simply change the Nameserver info so your domain "points" to your VodaHost account. Very simple, and done all the time (especially with foreign domains).

Blue Voda and osCommerce do not mix, and are very separate things altogether. osCommerce does have the ability to configure weights, money, shipping, and so much more according to what you prefer or to your locale without having to install add-on's, even though there are thousands of add-on's available for just about anything you could want.

And, yes, osC does have PayPal built in, and does not need any special configuraton needed "out of the box" so to speak.

But then again, Soholaunch has all of these features built in also, and is easier to learn how to use, if that is a consideraton. It all comes down to what you need and what you are willing to step up to and manage.

Something of a comparison of carts, if you're interested > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/var...-new-post.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X