X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discounttradings.com feroz

I have punlished my site.
    only Index opens in full page.
    all the links are working but other windows opening vertically on extreme left in 1/3 of page.
    Please help.
    Feroz

Re: discounttradings.com feroz

It would be very helpful if you would post your URL so we could take a look how we might help you out .... If you are talking about "discounttradings.com" well, this site is quite bamboozled to say the least.
    A lot of attention needs to be paid to proper alignment, exact sizing of same elements (Menu butoons, etc.), and removing the "randomness" of the appearance: different sized fonts, improper placement of elements (they are laying on top of each other), etc.

You have a lot of forethought in your site design and plan, it is obvious, but when it comes to putting it all together it looks as if you stopped and started so often that nothing looks common or 'similar' as it should. Maybe if you try to clean up the uniformity, your index page will start looking like you want it to, and then we can tackle the next page being duplicated perfectly?

If you are talking about your other site (I went and got it for you >> http://www.buyhouseandsave.com) then this has it's own set of problems.

You have not yet comnpleted the process of returning to G*Da*dy and setting the namservers for your domain to "point" to your VodaHost account....

Log into your account at G*Da*dy ... once in got to MY ACCOUNT >> DOMAIN MANAGER >> click on the little square box next to yur domain (should be listed) >> click on green NAMESERVER icon (top toolbar) >> and then enter your VodaHost assigned nameserver information.

If you need to learn this another way, here is the Video Tutorial to set DNS at G*Da*dy >> go here and click on #4 Video >> http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Can you help me to resolve issues in: discounttradings.com please.
      Feroz

Comment

Sorry Vasili,

I sent you the previous URLs
        Present URLs are as following.
        These URLs are opening the page. But if I click Icon it opens verticaly in left corner.
        Feroz

Comment

Screeming for HELP, Can I get help, please
          Feroz

Comment

1) Next time post your question in the correct part of the forum.

2) You need to open up the properties to all your navigation links, you have them set to open in a pop up window! UNTICK THE BOX THAT SAYS 'OPEN IN POP UP WINDOW'

3) Republish every page
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you,
              Feroz

Comment

Thank you.
                Feroz

Comment

You know its against tos to have more than one forum name.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X