the"save as template" option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the"save as template" option?

Maybe someone can tell me how it works ,I don't want to lose some pages if I choose this option

Thanks a lot..
    www.stmarysproperties.com
    www.networkedaffiliates.com

Re: the"save as template" option?

Hi,

You create a page taht you wish to use as a template for your web pages and then you simply go to file, then save as template. Whenever you want to create a page from this template simply go to file then new and from template.

Sarah:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by shenders
      Maybe someone can tell me how it works ,I don't want to lose some pages if I choose this option

Thanks a lot..
      Make your page, save it normaly, the go to File > Save as template. Give the template a name.
      The next time you need that Layout, chose New Page > From Template.

Of course you can also import a ready made template (which are images) and then save it as template to have it whenever you want it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Excellent, thanks for the help but.................
        you're slipping......took almost 3 min to get a reply...great people here, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by shenders
          Excellent, thanks for the help but.................
          you're slipping......took almost 3 min to get a reply...great people here, thanks again.
          Well, ***** only had 6 frappes today, Sarah was having a call from her mother, I apologise because i have no excuse...
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X