Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Be "Sticky" but has questionable language, cover ya ears...if ya Carlin fan,np

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Be "Sticky" but has questionable language, cover ya ears...if ya Carlin fan,np

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Re: Should Be "Sticky" but has questionable language, cover ya ears...if ya Carlin fa

Like it! Ya got to think that in the UK we were burning witches just over 200 years ago, so who knows what was happening 2000 years ago.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Should Be "Sticky" but has questionable language, cover ya ears...if ya Carlin fa

Was way too cool, my man, George! My Ex bro in law introduced us in 1987 and I was in contact with him till the end! Sniff...I miss him!
      Karen Williams

Comment

Burning witches, eh...so was we...and had we'd still be...Einstein woulda been on the short list along with the US founding fathers...let alone countless good people who could nay explain the "how I know"...to the common folk.
        Karen Williams

Comment

Yes he was the best I always when he was on the idiot box I would turn him onstopped what I was doing he was great wll be sadly missed. Now heaven has him I bet he is putting up a great show there.

R.I.P.GEORGE CARLIN
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Now ya got me sooo jealous, Joe! I only had a short time with my friend...met him after the lights faded....
            Karen Williams

Comment

That was really enjoyable to watch karen.... Funny and clever guy.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I like it.... alot...
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                X