Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again, cover ya ears...but this is my Ex-Bro In Law on my girl's side!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, cover ya ears...but this is my Ex-Bro In Law on my girl's side!

Club owners say it's the best opening in the country.
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Re: Again, cover ya ears...but this is my Ex-Bro In Law on my girl's side!

Yeah, I know but he was the first comedian to do stand up comedy for the DEAF, the first comedian to do stand for the inmates in prison, ...
    Twisted, YEAH, but funny,...
    pity me...I lived with the man for two weeks...definitely the limit!
    He is known in comedy as The Polish Madman!
    Suits him well! LOL!
    Last edited by karenwms63; 11-21-2008, 08:59 AM. Reason: uh
    Karen Williams

Comment

This is the guy who introduced me to George.
      Karen Williams

Comment

That was funny thanks for the share.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

That's excellent, very funny Karen
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Funny stuff!
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

I was not the gel (g as in get'; that the madman bargained for, as in all his previous sis in laws having four brothers), you wanna lay yer Prep H foils on my sink and toilet and ironing board and kitchen counter....well, this redneck says
              "It's on!" My bat has always been with me and has a notch for every bloke who tumbled with it...and it has his number, too! And if I be standing near, he'll admit...but if not...what er ya talking bout? I love him...I just cannot live with him!
              Last edited by karenwms63; 11-21-2008, 04:14 PM. Reason: spelling
              Karen Williams

Comment

And so now ya know a piece of where this redneck is coming from and a little bout who she holds dear, and if ya have followed what posts I have made...a little more...

It is my belief that we (Earth and Earthlings) will achieve my goal...One planet = one country...just a matter of time!

Tea?
                Karen Williams

Comment

Very funny, I LOL more than once, bet he's fun at family get togethers.
                  Jerry

Comment

Working...
                  X