Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I publish pages after changes

Hi

I need to make changes to my pages and re-publish and am unclear what to do? Do I need to delete the old pages from c-panel? If so where? Sorry, this is all still so new to me.

Also, I can get to my site when I 'google' it but it's just coming up as 'homepage' and the second page is showing too but separately! I've obviously done something wrong but I don't know what - this is why I need to republish!

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

www.heartbeatpublishing.com

Re: How do I publish pages after changes

Hi, make the changes you want & then hit the publish button. This will overwrite the page that was on the server.

Not quite sure what you mean on the 2nd part. But all pages are treated as an individual page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for that Chris.

Sorry, hard to explain my second problem! If you have a minute 'google' 'heartbeat publishing' and you'll see what I mean. I have no idea how to fix it, but I need too LOL!

Regards

www.heartbeatpublishing.com

Comment

Open your second page in BV and right click on your "Home" button. Choose "Properties" from the list that pops up. Highlight your url in the window that opens, then press "Edit..." There is a field named "Target." Make sure that field is empty (no words). That'll do it.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Hi, you also need to change the title on your rules.html page to Rules in the page properties area, as this is coming up as home page in google.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X