Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everbody!

umpakarkquehday everybody!

(Hope you are having a very good morning day afternoon and evening please" all rolled up into one word in my language,=umpakarkquehday)

I am only 14 and have not used anything to do with creating internets until I found Blue Voda which says it is so easy even a child can do it, but no! I cant do anything! I for some reason cant make registering and log in forms! I hve tried to change the names of my files to what they should be, (example, My home page, to index.bvp) but Blue Voda wont let me. At least I think it is Blue Voda. Also, the templates download but they dont download into the right place and for that reason I cant find them! Blue Voda is just another of those fustrating programs even if I practice a lot lke it reccomends. Because it seems that most people find Blue Voda an easy program i think i need a word of advice!

Re: Hi everbody!

Blue voda is indeed one of the easiest to learn and most capable web builders on the net, but it helps to know how to access the overwhelming resources to learn how to use it, to unlock the potential within yourself!

You will see a link to the Blue Voda Video Tutorials at the bottom of your open Blue Voda workpage itself, and these will prove themselves invaluable as you progress to pick up the knowledge you need to know so you too, can work with confidence! Remember, you can pause them at any time and follow along by applying the techniques in your Blue Voda instantly, so these Video Tutorials are very "User-friendly" indeed!

*When it comes time to publish your Blue Voda created website, you will need to have someone 18 or older establish a VodaHost hosting account, so keep that in mind.

Welcome to VodaLand!

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"

How To Plan Your Website
    Blue Voda Video Tutorials
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X