This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay pal not getting payment

Hello Karen Mac, when I have a customer try to pay for a item by credit card it doesnt go through. I talked to pay pal and they said that the problem was on my end , that my check out buttons are not conecting with pay pal. I did check to make sure that the right email addres was on my check out information. I have put in a support ticket and have waited several days and just keep getting sidesteped. Meantime I cant sell any product. Is there any thing I need to do that I have maybe missed when I set up my account?

Thamks
    Randie
    www.primalleathers.com

Re: pay pal not getting payment

Karen, I read the foram you had with ruport and it seems I have the same problem. What should I need to check to solve the problem of my crsdit cards not processing?

Randie
    www.primalleathers.com

Comment

Randie...

Did you put in your transaction ID and the transaction KEY? You need to generate those at authorize.net.

Paypal.. you need to put in your paypal email address.. should be all it needs...

You need to check your paypal profile and ensure that button encryption is NOT enabled in your website payment preferences.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Girl you dont have ssl and dedicated ip installed.. and when i run a test card... lmfao what a mess.. you cant take credit cards without that.. thats why theres an error

I can download my CHAPS?
        UHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Your paypal is working just fine.. i just went there...

Sorry for laffing.... but.. you have things configured wrong. You can DOWNLOAD any files .. just attatch the form.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

SSL Certificates from Rapid SSL and Geotrust

Go there and get your dedicated ip and ssl.. then put in a support ticket for them to install it

Close your other ticket as its NOT their issue...your paypal is working fine.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

When you say get a ip and ssl I asume you mean in the payment options? If so Im not sure which to pick and what to do. you say I have to submit a suport ticket? Also I dont know how to close a ticket sent. When you say my paypal is working are you also meaning card payment? because thats the problem. I selected paypal payments for my gate way and have my email adress in place for paypal. Im just not sure about this IP and ssl stuf, what to do?
            Randie
            www.primalleathers.com

Comment

OK I went to there and bought the ip &ssl cert, Wow $another$100, so now what?

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                Go there and get your dedicated ip and ssl.. then put in a support ticket for them to install it
                Be sure to inlcude your Order/Transacton ID Number for this Dedicated IP+SSL, Your Account Domain Name, User & Password ID, and the Domain it is to be installed to. Submit Ticket
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you, Where do I find the transaction ID #? And then do I submit it as a suport ticket?

Comment

On your reciept. You should have some sort of customer number and transaction number.

Also your paypal is working fine... if theres NO MONEY in paypal they DIDNT PAY. ITs a common rip off this time of year.. so dont bite it.

How did u submit the support ticket you claim wasnt answered? Same way.. title it Please install SSL& Dedicated IP

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen I didnt get any reciept or anything when I payed for the IP & SSL. Should I not get one in my email or something?

Randie
                      www.primalleathers.com

Comment

Karen , scratch that last message I did find it in another email.

Thanks
                        Randie

Comment

I purchased a rapid ssl and Im not sure if I need to also buy a IP as well or is that included with the ssl cert. I tried to get ahold of rapidssl but no one is avail. Also do I need to purchase the merchant account through vodahost and how much is it ? I can't seem to find any info for a merchant account.

Randie
                          www.primalleathers.com

Comment

VodaHost's Rapid SSL is a low cost, single root 128 bit encrypted SSL certificates suitable for securing all levels of e-commerce.

Recognized by 99% of all browsers. Certificates are only $99 per year - Rapid SSL is the lowest cost fully trusted and globally recognized 128 bit SSL certificate available, this is truly an incredible value!
                            Professional installation included.
                            Your own dedicated IP address included. (No need to get additional "Merchant Account")
                            US$10,000 warranty included.
                            Full 24/7 tech. support included.
                            48 hour turnaround time GUARANTEED!

Yes .... now you Submit a Ticket including the Transaction/Order ID asking for it to be installed to the domain/account you specify.
                            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes I have already done that. what I was asking about is the IP. Does that need to be bought seporatlt or is it part of the 99. paid to rapid ssl and is it included?

Comment

Working...
                              X