Best Soholaunch Template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Soholaunch Template?

I'm trying to create a wedding photography website with choices of photo packages, video packages, proof pages from which customers may purchase various size pix, and very importantly, a shopping cart, What's the best template to start with?

Re: Best Soholaunch Template?

Pick any template to start with that is similar to the layout that you want, or go to the addons site and peek about. If you have html knowledge and an editor you can fairly easily MODIFY any template.

You can ALSO make a splash page.. html on the fly if you choose to, for your outer pages.. it just depends what you want. They also have a very basic template builder, which is pretty much just shapes and colors.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I was hoping for a template with a shopping cart already built in. What about the templates you pay for? I didn't want to have to learn the whole web building process. I just want to make minor changes to an existing website for my photography products.

Comment

The shopping cart is already built in. By template.. i thought you meant the skin or appearance. This is easily fixed. Just install soho and it will become clear.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Remember I'm totally new to this, so when you say "Just install soho and it will become clear", I don't know what that means. I installed soholaunch and chose the Active15 template. I assumed that the "Shop Now" page would have a shopping cart that I could adjust for my needs but it did not.

Comment

Well it will if you add products.. you have to watch the tutorials it doesnt come PRELOADED For business if thats what you mean. You still have to develop it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X