MS Movie maker playback problem with colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Movie maker playback problem with colours

I have created a slide show in movie maker and on the preview itis fine but as soon as I save it on my PC the playback becomes technicolured. Does anyone know how I can keep the quality of the colours intact or what is causing this problem. I really need some help.
    Thanks

Sarah

Re: MS Movie maker playback problem with colours

You have some options to save the movie with higher quality values, save it in various formats and compare them to see the differences.

Comment

Actually I have tried many things before posting for help but I cannot get the colurs to playback correctly. If I find the key I will post it here becasue it is mystery!!

Sarah

Comment

What type of extension is your Raw work and to what are you trying to compres it ?

Comment

Hola narobe...........nice to see you around the forums again.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by narobe View Post
            What type of extension is your Raw work and to what are you trying to compres it ?
            I am using the images form a camera so the pictures are in jpg format I presume. I was preparing a slideshow for school not an actual "video"
            I would appreciate your help as it is easy to use.

Sarah

Comment

The only thing that I can figure out is that perhaps your jpgs from the camera have been made at a very low resolution. I did a test with jpgs at 1 mb and used the default settings and it works ok for me.
              What size do the jpgs have?

Comment

Hi david, just seen your message.

Comment

Sorry I have been busy I haven't answered the question yet!. well ignorance is bliss and I am not sure how to find out the size of the jpgs. Does it tell you on the camera? Its a **** cybershot T300 But another point is that the title page onn the first slide which is text also colours up in the same way.

Originally posted by narobe View Post
                  The only thing that I can figure out is that perhaps your jpgs from the camera have been made at a very low resolution. I did a test with jpgs at 1 mb and used the default settings and it works ok for me.
                  What size do the jpgs have?

Comment

Well I'm a ********* user, don't know much about **** camaras. (****).
                    A simple way to figure it out is right clicking on a photo, goto properties, you will see how many bytes it has, and if you click ont the details tab it will give you the size in pixels and resolution. Which as a standerd should be around 72ppp

Comment

Working...
                    X