A 'heads-up' on a scam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 'heads-up' on a scam...

A 'heads up' for you guys who, like me, may be shopping at the malls during the holiday season. During the last month or so I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
    Here's how the scam works:
    Two seriously good-looking 20-25 year-old girls come over to your vehicle as you are packing your stuff in. While one helps load your stuff, the other starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, and their breasts are almost falling out of their skimpy tee-shirts.
    It is impossible not to look.
    When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no thanks and instead ask you for a ride to another mall. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also November 1st, 4th, twice on the 10th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
    So tell your friends to be careful out there.
    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
    Milam County Historical Commission

Re: A 'heads-up' on a scam...

LMAO... There's me thinking you are going to tell an awful event that happened to you.. although only just halfway through I was already thinking.. I don't mind being conned by these two

That was very very funny...
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

LOL, nice one.
      I think the best scam i heard about was the one where a a company run an add in a national news paper in the UK for naughty films at a price of £25.00 for 100 movies. All you had to do was send a cheque for the amount above made payable to SPS Films & they would send your order off within 14 days. Apparently, 1 or 2 customers got there goods to keep it all legal. But many thousands got a check back say sorry we are out of stock. The only problem with the cheque is they had in very large & bold print on the signature was, "sexual pervert society films". Needless to say! Very few where cashed.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        LOL, nice one.
        I think the best scam i heard about was the one where a a company run an add in a national news paper in the UK for naughty films at a price of £25.00 for 100 movies. All you had to do was send a cheque for the amount above made payable to SPS Films & they would send your order off within 14 days. Apparently, 1 or 2 customers got there goods to keep it all legal. But many thousands got a cheque back say sorry we are out of stock. The only problem with the cheque is they had in very large & bold print on the signature sexual pervert society films. Needless to say! Very few where cashed.
        I cashed mine ok? No problems at all

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
          I cashed mine ok? No problems at all
          Dam! it was you that took the other £25.00 off me. lol
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You guys are too funny! Nice story, Jerry.... I literally laughed out loud...
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

I've been on a vigil look out for this scam, to warn others of course, but as of yet I've been unable to locate them. If spotted please notify me as soon as possible so that others will not have to suffer through indignity. I am willing to be their prey as I feel I am strong enough to handle it. I am doing this for purely selfless reasons of course!!!!!!!

OPPS drooling just thinking about it.............I mean dreading, dreading...really!
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

LOL! Puts a whole new spin on "shop til you drop"!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X