Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same look in different resolutions

Dear All,

When we publish the website then it looks different in different type of screen resolutions.

I published it in the center by going in "page properties". But by doing that it simply come into center and not occupying the entire screen.

For example if we open any famous website... www.bluevoda.com, www.gmail.com , www.yahoo.com .. then they occupy entire screen in any reslutions and looks better.

My site is www.find-list.com, www.meerasolutions.com , www.resumesubmission.co.in ... and I am facing same problem in all the websites..

Please do the needful.
    Manish

Re: Same look in different resolutions

Originally posted by ManishAC View Post
    Dear All,

When we publish the website then it looks different in different type of screen resolutions.

I published it in the center by going in "page properties". But by doing that it simply come into center and not occupying the entire screen.

For example if we open any famous website... www.bluevoda.com, www.gmail.com , www.yahoo.com .. then they occupy entire screen in any reslutions and looks better.

My site is www.find-list.com, www.meerasolutions.com , www.resumesubmission.co.in ... and I am facing same problem in all the websites..

Please do the needful.
    Manish
    If you actualy click on the bluevoda site again you'll notice it doesn't cover the whole screen, it is purely done with no frame around the website area and both website area and background are white giving the impression the whole page is used.

The design of bluevoda does not allow for what you are asking. What you can do is build your websites to around 980 wide (no more) which would fill most screens.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi ManishAC
      One way to ensure complete coverage:
      Select a page size that is larger than needed. Select a background color that complements your design. Then keep the contents of your page smaller than the page size and center. Make adjustments as desired.
      Hummm... Reads like a recipe . Ha... Have Fun... Doug

Comment

Dougnez - thanks for suggesting a nice racip.

But I think Marincky has suggested a nice solution.

Marincky - thanks for your assistance. Actually I thought the same like you, still I just wanted to confirm whether this is the only method or there is something else possible.

Anyways.. thanks and have a nice day..

Manish

MEERA is an energy technology stack that enables and establishes the implementation of digital transformation to give energy companies the power of agility to accelerate and extend profits.

Comment

You're Welcome
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X