• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIDS ARE QUICK.....lol

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find
    North America.
    MARIA: Here it is.
    TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
    CLASS: Maria.

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
    GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
    TEACHER: No, that's wrong
    GLENN:
    Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
    DONALD:
    Yesterday you said it's H to O..

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
    WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
    GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
    MILLIE: I is..
    TEACHER: No, Millie...... Always say, 'I am.'
    MILLIE:
    All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
    SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
    CLYDE :
    No, sir. It's the same dog.

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
    HAROLD: A teacher

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: KIDS ARE QUICK.....lol

Always good ones ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Love um!!!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

LMAO! My son is too ahead of the game...He's seven now but for the last two years he has been saying, "Stop talking about Santa like he is real...I know the truth, so get with it, Mom!" We, including older sister, never said anything about Santa not being real...scary!

He says, "But I know that Santa is a metaphor (kicked me square in the teeth when he said that, LOL)...Giving is what it's all about and religion has its traditions that make the reason for the season."

Last year, his kindergarden teacher wanted to know all about who in my family was living with us and who was not and how he understood the difference in religions (they are all Baptists here, Accckkkk!), and how that explained why he was so giving to all his classmates throughout the year. I just wanted to scream, "Ya hillbilly, if ya weren't so close-minded, ya wouldna ask these stupid questions!"

Don't get me wrong...I love my hillbillies, but ya can't fix stupid. You cannot change another, you can only change you. I have learned alot about being in a world that does not let the outside in by being here.

I have always been up front with my kids about my beliefs and my family's beliefs (including religious beliefs; I am lost, my bros are Episcopalian, my mother is Methodist, my father was Baptist and I have a Baptist preacher on mom and dad's side, my great grandmother was Cherokee, I have uncles and aunts and others who are hindu and muslim; religious freedom is what my heritage is based upon) and all of my people do not scoff at Santa because he is a symbol...an all encompassing symbol of the power of Faith. Faith is knowing what will be, while others pray for what will be.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE INNOCENT MIND!

When I have had my darkest days, my children have always managed to say something that pulled me back out of my funk (without them realizing it). My girl, now 17, has less thought-provoking moments (I call it hormones), but my son is still at that blessed age where he comes up with some serious stuff.

I was raised by a very materialistic woman, but I have never been materialistic my whole life. She is not to be blamed for it; it was how she was raised. I made the choice to raise mine on the benefit of piece of mind and happiness. If you are happy, you are blessed; regardless of what you drive or where you live-these things do not define you.

I am being too open for this forum, I imagine, so I'll leave you with this thought on this thread...

In one hundred years, who is going to care what you did? How will it affect them?
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

hahahahhahha... nice one. love it... How pity the teacher is....^^
          cheap flights to vancouver cheap perfumes

Comment

Working...
          X