How do I change my address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my address?

Hello everyone I want to know what I should do in this case. I am a young man who started a landscaping company a couple years ago called Golden Leaf Landscape & Design. Shortly after I discovered my advantage was the design and installation of outdoor lighting so I began to focus on that and changed it to Golden Leaf Lighting. This was before I developed a website. A couple months ago I found BlueVoda and developed a website that works great for me www.goldenleaf-lighting.com. Now I have recently developed a plan and I am changing the business name and logo once again but for the absolute last time.
    So how do I change my web address from www.goldenleaf-lighting.com to something like www.patferrisdesign.com? Can I also have www.goldenleaf-lighting.com continue to direct people to the website?

Re: How do I change my address?

Register new domain name www.patferrisdesign.com and make it as your main domain. then add the other domain www.goldenleaf-lighting.com as a parked domain in control panel. so when your client visit www.goldenleaf-lighting.com. will direct to www.patferrisdesign.com
    Nyoman

Comment

Thank You for your reply, but I think I need more specific instructions. I want to get the new domain name from bluevoda so how do I do that? Also once I have it how do I do the rest? Sorry I learn as I go. Thanks

Comment

visit here to learn more about domain name http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/domain-names-dns.html
        once you have new domain, contact support to change your main domain to the new one, then the rest you can manage by yourself
        Nyoman

Comment

Thank you again

Comment

Working...
          X