Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

1. Can I use any domain registrar?

2. Will BlueVoda support dynamic pages for such things as news, weather, etc. ? And will I be able to get help to do that?

3. Your information states unlimited domains and unlimited websites. Just to make sure I fully understand. For $9.95 per month I can have say 100 different domains and websites all under the one account sharing the same space and bandwidth?

4. Your support does not list having 24/7/365 Live Chat available. It it available? If not why?

5. If I need phone support can I get it? If not why? Does it cost additional? I have found the email/ticket support usually is not sufficient and I am left frustrated have phone support at that point would available would be very nice.

6. How long does it take to get answers on your ticket support?

7. If your up-time falls below your guarantee do you automatically give a credit to the account or extend the subscription? Or do I have to catch it?

8. On the merchant account setup you offer. I read the page but it does not list the fees. What are the mechant account fees?

9. Do I have to have a different merchant account for each site, or is it able to identify kind of like PayPal does (PayPal "username") and say what site the charges were from?

I know it's a long list of questions, but this help me to make a decision.

Thank You,
    Richard
    Just another dreamer

Re: Questions

1) Yes
    2) Yes, Please watch the tutorials and consult this forum.
    3) Exactly
    4) No, not effective and subject to abuse.
    5) We offer level 3 phone support. This means if we can not reslove your
    issue in a support ticket, or you are having difficulty describing your issue
    we will call you at our expense.
    6) usally within 6 hours
    7) no
    Fee are variables subjuct to status and business type (risk factor) but
    they are between 2-3%
    9) Only one merchant account is required.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your response.

On the merchant account

The fee is only a percentage? Is there standing monthly charges or minimums?

Is there a demo template I can download? I finally found the actual templates and looks like they have to be purchased. Which is fine, but I would like to see how a template functions for both a shoping cart site and a non shopping site. (I have absolutely no graphical talent so a template is a must, and the BlueVoda software while it may be powerful is useless to someone like me without a template I can just fill in or make minor tweaks too.)

Also let say I purchase a template and I decide it really wasn't what I wanted after I got into it. Can I make a return/trade? (I do realize there is the risk of someone not deleting the template they said they returned.)

Again thank you for your time.
      Richard
      Just another dreamer

Comment

1) There is monthly minimun US$15-25
        2) Click the below for free templates

Download templates, headers, logos and more

3) The premium templates are not refundable and all sales are considered
        final. If you do not kow what you are doing. I do not suggest you purchase
        a premium template.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X