Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colours of hyperlinks:

Hello again,
    I have successfully changed the colour of various links on my web pages, following the advice of Pablo & others. However.....one link stubbornly refuses to change colour or to allow me to remove the underline. Are there some instances when this is not possible?
    (I have tried time & time again with this....saving, previewing & publishing the page but with no effect.)
    Thanks for any help on this!
    AJD
    www.thebreezeandi.co.uk

Re: Colours of hyperlinks:

Its me again....I am starting to answer my own question!
    For some reason, some hyperlinks can be set to colours within BlueVoda but the colours of others are determined by my browsers settings, ie. if you go to Tools/OptionsAdvanced/Links, you can change the underline rule & if you go Tools/Options/Colours, you can change the font colour rule. But....why do some of my links obey this & some can be set by Blue Voda?
    Help!!!
    AJD
    www.thebreezeandi.co.uk

Comment

Re: Colours of hyperlinks:

Hi all.....yes it's me yet again.
      I have finally sorted it but I don't know how! After many attempts, I got the wayward link to change colour but only after I had re-entered the style info again in Format/Hyperlink style sheet drop-down.
      I also tried opening a blank page & putting in a new text box, making that into a link & changing the colour.....no success until I again re-entered the style info as above.
      If *****/Pablo/naval design get to read this, maybe they could try & repeat my problems; I would be very interested in the results. After much trawling through the forum, I did find another thread that seemed to be having the same problem.
      Nevertheless, deeply impressed with BlueVoda & I am just about to start building a site for a friend by using the wonderful software!
      AJD.
      www.thebreezeandi.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X