Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Game: Shoot The Snowmen

Shoot The Snowmen
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Christmas Game: Shoot The Snowmen

I got 5,500 on this one.. LOL @ snowmen shooting back!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

LMAO! Dude says, "Why are ya shooting snowmen...aren't they good?"
      Then as I played longer, he says, "Whoa, ya get presents when ya get 'em!"
      LMAO! "I wanna play", he says!
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

LOLOL... I got told off by my girlfriend.. told me to turn the sound down.. wasn't the same on silent.

Comment

my score 8,500, Dude's score 1100...we like shot guns...LOL!
          Karen Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
            LOLOL... I got told off by my girlfriend.. told me to turn the sound down.. wasn't the same on silent.
            Gotta have the shot gun noise...couldn't play on silent! LMAO!
            Karen Williams

Comment

Good scoring both of you

Comment

Probably has a lot to do with the shooting practice that my husband demands of all of us, (me and daughter and son), on a regular basis. I have my rules about how to keep the guns in the house...under lock and key and his rules...He will only keep the ones in the house that everyone knows how to use properly. So far, so good. Dude is very knowledgeable about guns at his very young age of 7. I had to wait till my 8th birthday to get my BB gun, (and BBs are lightweight compared to shotguns). When I was young, the younguns brought home the squirrels and occasionally a rabbit, but it took a shot gun to get the bigger game. These days, the local school administration and local laws interfere with the raising of my children. However, there are so many people raising children nowadays that have no clue to handed down traditions, that I can understand the laws that compete with what I teach my kids.

I realize that times are very different to when I was a child, but the preservation of how to feed oneself should not be lost to today. Hunting and fishing and the knowledge of plants are critical to preserving our heritage, and who knows...maybe critical to the survival of my children.

I feel that a lot of what you and I inherently consider common knowledge is not so common for today's kids. My own children do not have a clue what a record player is...that in itself, to me, is scary!
                Karen Williams

Comment

I know exactly where you are coming from, I think a lot of 'childhood' has gone as we remember it... Cowboys and indians... nah... a sofa and a PS3 please!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                    I know exactly where you are coming from, I think a lot of 'childhood' has gone as we remember it... Cowboys and indians... nah... a sofa and a PS3 please!!
                    Okay, just slap me...I see how ya are! I threw a "leaping dog fit" as my girl put it, because of what ya say that she said! There is no better game from my childhood in grandma's house than...Bang, Bang! Yer Dead! and running from room to room...memories...LOL! A sofa = couch potato = mom (me) pissed! Get the lead out! (famous quote of mine). I am usually the one who acts the childish of all! Anything to get them away from the sofa, couch, davenport, etc.! Life is not about what happens there...it is anywhere, but there! I am not the Mom who limits the TV or limits whatever...I'm the mom who tries to make the kid make the right choices for themselves...very frustrating at times...but this way, they feel it their choice and not mine...LOL...evil, I know!
                    Karen Williams

Comment

Originally posted by karenwms63 View Post
                      Okay, just slap me...I see how ya are! I threw a "leaping dog fit" as my girl put it, because of what ya say that she said! There is no better game from my childhood in grandma's house than...Bang, Bang! Yer Dead! and running from room to room...memories...LOL! A sofa = couch potato = mom (me) pissed! Get the lead out! (famous quote of mine). I am usually the one who acts the childish of all! Anything to get them away from the sofa, couch, davenport, etc.! Life is not about what happens there...it is anywhere, but there! I am not the Mom who limits the TV or limits whatever...I'm the mom who tries to make the kid make the right choices for themselves...very frustrating at times...but this way, they feel it their choice and not mine...LOL...evil, I know!
                      Nah it's all good... I will send you my son for a year, sounds like he could do with it lol.

Comment

Ya wouldna be the first to say here, fix 'em....LOL!
                        Karen Williams

Comment

Originally posted by karenwms63 View Post
                          Ya wouldna be the first to say here, fix 'em....LOL!
                          No he's a goodun really, he certainly knows right from wrong, and he is very thoughtful which is my main concern, My mother was extremely strict and some of that rubbed off on me. I am a lot closer to him though than I was with my mother, but still enforce rules (Unlike too many parents these days!)

Comment

Making them think that they thought of it first...is the key! Making them think that they chose the right choice without influence is another key! Very tricky, lessons that have been passed down from woman to woman in my family. It's not easy, and has a high rate of failure with out the use of timed tested trickery! I have been blessed in that my children have seen my suffering so they feel that my happiness is reward to them. Like I said, trickery, shhhhh, do not expose me!
                            Karen Williams

Comment

lol, I hear ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X