Hello out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello out there!

I am new here. I want to learn what I can. I know nothing really right now about websites. I am looking forward to all your expertise.

oakleyannie

Re: Hellllllllllllooooooooooo out there!

Welcome Annie, we are all here when you get stuck. You'll pick it up quick though, that's the great thing about BlueVoda!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Hello out there!

We are a non profit business JB'S MARKET we like to help other non profit business's by enyone to donate money to us and we'll give the money to the non profit business's to help the clients they have. they are disabled thats way we want to help them as much as we can. I'm the director of JB'S MARKET my name is justin and my E-mail is farmerjustin01****.com or you can E-mail my boss mike at jbsmarket02******.com he will give more info abut JB'S MARKET

Comment

Sure why don't I just write you out a cheque now? Which pub will you spend it in?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

A great big Howdy to you, Annie Oakley!

And to everyone else: just send your money to me and I'll forward to JB for you.
          In fact, if you owe any bills, just send that money also and I'll pay them for you.

And I can give you several more email addresses to confirm my honesty, integrity, trustworthiness...
          Really!

YeeHaw!!!
          Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
          Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
          Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Originally posted by jcaywood View Post
            a great big howdy to you, annie oakley!

And to everyone else: Just send your money to me and i'll forward to jb for you.
            In fact, if you owe any bills, just send that money also and i'll pay them for you.

And i can give you several more email addresses to confirm my honesty, integrity, trustworthiness...
            Really!

Yeehaw!!!
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X