X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Builder has stopped Publishing

Hi All

Maybe I have missed an update or something along the wat but my Website builder has stopped publishing all of a sudden

I took a screen shot but I would attached here. I get an error message that says "The connection with the server has been reset"

I have used Bluevoda for a year now and not once have I changed any settings on it as everything was running nicely.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers
    www.igamewell.com

Re: Website Builder has stopped Publishing

As long as you have been using it regularly and you haven't changed any of the publishing info i.e. ip, username, password etc then just try it again in a bit.

If it persist check your ip is correct, you may have changed it accidentally on the drop down, check your user name, password and publishing folder is correct.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

If the good advice above dosn't clear the problem, also try resetting your modem, if you have one.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi

Sorry for the ridiculous late reply on this. It worked fine after a while :) thanks for the advise. Just needed a little patience from me.
        www.igamewell.com

Comment

No problem
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X