Email notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email notification

Is there a way to have email notification through hord. like when im doing something else alerts me I have mail?

Re: Email notification

I know when I am doing something I get a noise for new mail, using Outlook which is configured with my email server from voda host. As far as from Horde itself I believe that is not possible as it is a web based email client.

However as mentioned earlier if you have Outlook configure it to play a sound when new mail arrives.

Also look in all advanced options of Horde to see if you can find an option stating play sound when new email arrives. It will most likely be in the same section as your forwarding options.

-Regards,
    DM

Comment

Thanks will give it a try.

Comment

In addition, (not email related)

You have a very nice going, but if you made it with Blue Voda I would suggest following these steps:

1. Click View -> Page Properties

2. Make sure both -Center in Browser and -Disable Image Toolbar are CHECKED.

3. Save and Republish your page.

-This will take care of your left hand justification on your pages.

Also be sure to give each page a unique name in page properties so as the visitor can easily tell which page he or she is on. Currently they are all set to Northland Church Furniture.

1. Click View -> Page Properties

2. Give your Page a name relevant to whats on that page.

-Regards,

Rev. Campbell
        Digitalized Memories

Comment

Working...
        X