Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse over- picture change

Greetings-
    I have seen on other web sites where there is a picture and when you move the mouse over it- the picture changes. How does one do this?
    Andy help would be appreciated.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Mouse over- picture change

It's a button in BlueVoda - looks like an image with a hand and finger ponting on it - when you hover it says 'rollover' (lefthand side menubar). You use it just like when you insert an image. Then you double click and there is a space to add the rollover image. If you get stuck - just come back.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks- that did the trick.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi to everyone,
        I have used the Roll-over button but when placing the mouse over, I cannot get the rollover image to be any bigger than the original one. Can anyone suggest what I need to do, as the whole idea, is for the viewers to do a rollover on a thumbnail, and then view the larger image.
        If it won't work because there is not enough space, can I have it appear floating, like a pop-up, but not, as they are so often blocked?
        Or if anyone else has other suggestions, please feel free to respond.

Many thanks,
        Sue

Comment

Originally posted by sueruser
          Hi to everyone,
          I have used the Roll-over button but when placing the mouse over, I cannot get the rollover image to be any bigger than the original one. Can anyone suggest what I need to do, as the whole idea, is for the viewers to do a rollover on a thumbnail, and then view the larger image.
          If it won't work because there is not enough space, can I have it appear floating, like a pop-up, but not, as they are so often blocked?
          Or if anyone else has other suggestions, please feel free to respond.

Many thanks,
          Sue
          I'm not 100% certain but I think rollover images appear as the same size as the original only. It sounds like you need to use the BV gallery feature. It works just as well for one image or for many and you are not limited to how many time you can have it on a page. Check it out here, if you like: www.girlonthehill.co.uk/photogrsphs.html I have a fade set which you probably wouldn't use. Any more questions - just pop back:o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X