Domain Vs subdomain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Vs subdomain

My domain is www.aphrase4you.com I recently built another site with subdomain www.hamiz.aphrase4you.com but have not been successful to publish it. what is shown on the web is the index things.

I saved the page in BV as index.hamiz.aphrase4you.

Please help me. Thanks

Ok, I suppose I posted this post this morning in a different thread that i havent got any replies. My main domain is http://www.aphrase4you.com recently, i built a site with subdomain i.e. www.hamiz.aphrase4you.com

When published, it replaced the main domain instead.

For your information, I saved the page in BV as index.hamiz.aphrase4you.

Where did I go wrong please?

Re: Domain Vs subdomain

And..when I published it, it replaced the main domain instead i.e. www.aphrase4you.com Wheree did I go wrong please?

Comment

Making a duplicate post wont get you any answers any faster. It only waste mine or another moderators time chosing to delete you or merge you.

the first thing you did wrong was not making a new folder to save your new index page to. Second was naming index.hamiz.aphrase4 you. It still needs to be just index.

The THIRD thing you did wrong was NOT changing your path in the publish to public_html/hamiz/

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Subdomain problem

I have been looking for a thread regarding SUBdomain. My domain is www.aphrase4you.com I built a subdomain www.hamiz.aphrase4you.com in the same BV and saved it as index.hamiz.aphrase4you

I published it but failed to materialize. The index things showed on the webpage. Sometimes it replaced my main domain that I had to publish my domain again.

Can somebody help me please. Where did I go wrong?

Comment

Re: Subdomain problem

"Making a duplicate post wont get you any answers any faster. It only waste mine or another moderators time chosing to delete you or merge you.

the first thing you did wrong was not making a new folder to save your new index page to. Second was naming index.hamiz.aphrase4 you. It still needs to be just index.

The THIRD thing you did wrong was NOT changing your path in the publish to public_html/hamiz/

Karen"

If you lose track of a thread, you can find posts you've made by clicking on "Hamiz"

CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Hi again! Merry Christmas happy new year to all. A problem here pls help.

My domain is www.aphrase4you.com I successfully created a subdomain i.e. www.hamiz.aphrase4you.com

I followed all the steps in creating the above to create another subdomain called www.amirah.aphrase4you.com but it just doesnt publish.

1. I saved the file as index
            2. when publishing, in the publishing box, I published to public_html/amirah/

Pls help me diagnose what is wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X