Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons/Text Links

Hi,

I am just beginning to build my site and i have created buttons on the side of my page with sublink buttons down from them, but my question is:

How can i put multiple text links on the page i have created?

For example- Down the side of the home page you can click on Products then the sublink Flea & Tick appears under it then on that flea & tick page there are many text links to individual Flea & Tick products.

Can anyone help me to get those text links onto the flea & tick page to go to other individual pages?

Regards
    Sharon
    Desaran Siberian Huskies
    Queensland, Australia
    www.desaransiberians.com

Re: Buttons/Text Links

Like what other individual pages? I dont understand what you want here. If you want text links add a text box to the page and link whatever you want. You can also drag a shopping icon to the page and then from the drop down select the product and it will automatically LINK to that product.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you want text links add a text box to the page and link whatever you want.
      ok this is what i want, but how do i do it? i have added text boxes and there is no icon to say 'make "this word" a link' there is in bluevoda but i cannot find it in soho.

Thanks Sharon
      Desaran Siberian Huskies
      Queensland, Australia
      www.desaransiberians.com

Comment

Sure there is.. its almost the same icon, you hilight your text and click the little chain link icon on the top of your editor. You can also right click and one of the options should be add hyperlinks.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X