Hoping To Join VodaHost Soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping To Join VodaHost Soon.

Well, I'm torn between 2 hosting and domain products at the moment, but it's looking quite likely I'll be signing up with VodaHost once some questions I emailed have been responded to, in the meantime, it suggested I said "hi", so here I am.

Pretty much what I am, what I do, and stuff like that can be found out by listening to my live internet radio broadcast, the forum-board I created in Janurary 2002, or my fan-site, but suffice to say, I'm a musician, and I also play a fair few games too, aside from that, I've spent most of my life studying.
    I could dream forever, and never stop, I could think of life and beauty, the stars that fade in the sky, the hearts of lovers, the dreams of dreamers.

Re: Hoping To Join VodaHost Soon.

Hi, I believe you will make the right choice by signing up with Voda..As you can see, people are here to help if you need it. Have fun
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Best place to be
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Welcome Scott,
        This is a great place and a great way to get a site on line.
        Now that you are here,,,,, enjoy, and have some fun.
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks for the words peeps.

I'm looking at the BlueVoda tool at the moment, despite a forum-board I created in an hour when I was bored at college having nearly 500,000 hits, and also selling my music online, and the fan-club it's associated with; my knowledge of website building is intermediate at best, (I can recognise basic prompts for example, and spot variables, so looking for something that can do most of the work for me, but also, many sites these days offer unlimited storage and bandwidth, which is also something I'm looking for, due to intentions of uploading HD video's of ghost-hunting expeditions).

Judging by the feedback here though, I should definatly give VodaHost a lot of thought.

As for the fun; that's definatly the internet broadcast I do; you name it, I can rant about it, lol.
          I could dream forever, and never stop, I could think of life and beauty, the stars that fade in the sky, the hearts of lovers, the dreams of dreamers.

Comment

Working...
          X